Contract / Outsourced Research Organisations (CRO’s)
Specialist support in Pain and Health Related Quality of Life (HRQL) measurement in Dogs and Cats for Contract Research Organisations.
CRO interested in:
- Natural animal models of disease.
- Combining HRQL measurement with your biomarker testing.
- Providing your clients with evidence of HRQL improvement to help with their marketing and launch.
- Specialist guidance on optimising trial design for the measurement and interpretation of pain and HRQL scores.
- A single HRQL assessment tool for all conditions and illnesses.
- Adding HRQL and pain assessment to your Toxicology services.
- Measure and improve the welfare of Dogs and Cats being used in biomedical research.
How can NewMetrica help your CRO?
- World leader of Pain and Health-Related Quality of Life assessment in Dogs and Cats.
- Trusted by some of the world’s largest Animal Medicines companies.
- FDA 21CFR compliant. CVM confirmed scoring algorithms in 2019.
- The only validated instrument to measure HRQL in sick dogs across all conditions.
- Measures the impact of chronic pain.
- Highly responsive to clinical change.
- Lowest placebo response available.
- Electronic Data Capture, reporting and API data links.
- Allows comparison of results with a healthy population.